The following links might be of some use:
- Pennsylvania Campaign Finance Reporting Law
- The Commonwealth Department of State does a pretty good job of explaining the law in plain language. I've also found that they're pretty good about answering questions if you give them a call.
- Forms Online
- This is where you get the necessary forms to file as a candidate and/or a political committee. Note that the PPCM can create DSEB-502 and/or DSEB-503 for you.
- Report Filing Deadlines
- A list of deadlines for filing your Campaign Finance reports.
- Report Search
- Use this page to look up your previous reports. Then click on the Download button to download Contrib.txt from your reports, save the files to your computer, and import this information directly into the PPCM.
- SURE Portal Home Page
- Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors (SURE): Lots of useful information on voting, voter registration, and voter data in the Commonwealth. A bit technical, but a great place to start if you are looking for information on this kind of thing.
- The Pennsylvania Department of State's online voting information and resource center.