- Solicit and acknowledge campaign contributors
- The PPCM allows you to keep track of your campaign contributors; send them thank-you letters, and, of course, ask them for money again and again. You can also keep track of in-kind contributions.
- Print PA DSEB-502 report schedules as required by the Pennsylvania Department of State (on paper or as text files)
- Having difficulty with the Commonwealth Campaign Finance forms? Let the PPCM fill them out for you. Just enter your contribution, expense, receipt, and debt information, and click a button. The PPCM makes it easy.
- Import SURE Voter data (Full Voter Export Files) from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- Get the Full Voter Export File for your county (or the whole Commonwealth) for only $20.00, then import your district into the PPCM. It will sort your voters for you, by party, election history, and district, along with complex demographic information.
- Recruit and coordinate campaign volunteers
- Along with your contributors, you can keep track of volunteers, including individuals who have promised to vote for you. You can send them letters based on their volunteer category, and if you use Microsoft Outlook, you can send them email.
- Store media contacts for media releases and media alerts
- If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can use the PPCM to email press releases to your media contacts. The functionality is built-in.
- Create campaign event reports in hardcopy or HTML format for web page uploading
- The PPCM can produce an HTML page that lists your campaign events for a certain time frame. You can put this up on your web site as is, or hook it to a style sheet. This is a great way to keep the events section of your campaign website updated.
- Import Contrib.txt data (contributor data) from the Pennsylvania Department of State website
- Have you already filed a number of Campaign Finance reports with the Commonwealth Department of State? Go to the Department of State website and find your Contrib.txt files, and import your contributor information. No need for retyping.
- Print street lists and voter statistics
- Print street lists and mailing labels (for a specific party, if desired) for any precinct in your district if you have completed an import of voter data from the Commonwealth. You can also print a report of voter registration data for a district, from as large as a county to as small as a precinct.
- Segment voters by election, party, age, gender, and district
- Target your voters with sophisticated electioneering tools, and create mail merge files based on their party, age, gender, location, and voting history.
...And much, much, more!